HL 5000 – Halogen examination light
HL 5000 – Halogen light
With an exceptionally-high light output of up to 120,000 Lux at a distance of 30 cm the HL5000 Examination Light is ideal for examining and recognizing small details. The flexible gooseneck construction provides a working radius of 120cm. Three versions are available: wheeled stand, wall mounting, multi-purpose clamp.
- Long-lasting 12V / 50W halogen bulb gives up to 120,000 Lux light output at 30cm. Very bright, white light.
- Extremely compact illumination-head. No obstruction of view, ease of handling.
- 3 different mounting options: wall, table or wheeled stand. Versatile.
- Halogen bulb lasts at least 4000 hours. Economical.
- Additional UV filter. Increased safety during examination.
- Solid construction with high-specification 120cm radius gooseneck design.Super-wide radius of operation, easy to position, light stays put in any selected position.
- Additional IR-Filter reduces heat. More comfort for the patient and examiner.